What a busy week! Eric, the boys and I drove to Portland last Saturday to visit the zoo! We had a great time and couldn't have asked for better weather. We got to see elephants (Mav's favorite), giraffes (the top of my list), rhinos, hippos, bears, and lots more. The zebras were no where to be found which was a bummer. We spent a few hours there, which is plenty with a 2 year and 7 month old, and spent the night in Vancouver. We always wonder how it will be with all of us sleeping in the same room, but the boys did great. On Sunday I got up and ran in the Girlfriends 1/2 marathon in Vancouver. It was a run to support breast cancer and was a great course along the river and through some beautiful parks. Again, beautiful weather! I was very slow, but didn't stop, so was pleased with that. I was so happy to be finished!
We left after the race and headed home to family church. Jacklyn met us there and then her, the boys and I headed to Spokane afterward to stay the night with Jen, Joel and Ava before continuing on to Montana Monday morning. A very busy weekend, but we had a great time as a family and decided we need to get away more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment