Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Last Best Place . . . Montana!





Jacklyn, the boys and I left Spokane early Monday morning and headed to Grandma Malkuch's house. The drive went great except for a minor incident involving Mav and vomit (he may get a bit car sick) but overall, smooth sailing! We had a super time visiting with my cousin Mitch and his family from Oklahoma, Grandma Malkuch and the rest of the Montana Family! Mitch and I used to stay pretty much the entire summer with my Grandparents and I still wonder how they put up with us (and by us I mean mainly Mitch!). I'm still terrified of crawdads due to his tormenting, however I miss those summers and wouldn't change one minute of them! Mav adored Mitch's girls and both the boys were spoiled by his fabulous wife, Libby! Both Daddy and Pop-Pop couldn't break away from work to come along so that was the only downside. It was so great seeing everybody we're fixin' to take a trip down to Oklahoma in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment